Monday, November 9, 2009

A Start on the Photos

I finally began loading photos from our new camera onto the Mac. I don't really use the main computer the rest of the pictures are on, so I think this could be a good solution in the future, especially as I'm the one who typically enjoys taking photos.
So, here are a few photos:

These are the (now outdated) pumpkin sugar cookies I made.

With a close-up of the ones Jeff took to work (he did the piping for most of the 7s, for his presentation on Windows 7)

I used the last bit of dough to make this (we're just that cool...)

There's my summary of recent baking. I like sugar cookies because I get to make different shapes, and color the frosting however I choose. I did miss my nephew (he likes to cut out and frost the cookies), which led me to miss family a bit. I'm hoping Christmas plane tickets go down a tad so I can go home for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment