Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chipotle...mmm

I had a pretty great Halloween. I met up with some old roommates downtown for breakfast and it was really nice to catch up. I hadn't seen a few of them in upwards of a year. I don't have a picture of that, though...
Later, Jeff and I met up with a few different friends at Chipotle. I'm not really the right age for Halloween right now - too old to trick-or-treat, and too young to have my own - but a good solution the last couple years has been to take Chipotle up on their offer of a free burrito for anyone who dresses like a burrito. We donned some tinfoil in the parking lot and were set.

Afterwards, we hung out at our apartment. It was a good time and a nice chance to see some friends.

(Jeff's hat looks like a yarmulka to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment