Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday, Monday

Well, as usual, the weekend went by too quickly. Monday went okay, just back at work again. I stopped at the gym on my way home from the office. And I remembered to take off my rings while running (sweat seems to strip the rhodium). My reward? I misplaced my key. It's the key for our mailbox. I'm not sure how that will work out. I think I need to go to the post office to figure it out.
I made some pretty decent cheeseburgers with steak fries. Then I got ambitious and make some no-bake fudge thingys. I've seen them called haystacks before - they've got oats and coconut and look a little bit like this:




I'm not sure how they'll turn out. I'm not great at making candy, and this involved boiling a chocolate mixture, so...we'll see if they set up. They'll be tasty, though, I think. I do enjoy baking. I need a bigger audience, though, or I end up eating too much myself.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment