Sunday, October 25, 2009

Autumn


I was going to include the word 'fall' in the title of this post somehow, but I must say that autumn sounds prettier right now, and since the changing of colors during this season is quite pretty, I decided to go with 'autumn.'

Work's continued on. My computer did die (sad). My new one has some weird features. I'll be back around the office this week, so maybe I'll ask for some help. I'll back up my files first. Jeff did come through and was able to get all my files from my home laptop, so that's good. I think it's finished though. I've been using the M
ac for personal use. It doesn't have pictures on it, though, so for now, words only will have to suffice for the blog.

I'm looking forward to the 31st. I think I may be getting together with some friends for breakfast. Later, a different group will (hopefully) meet up at Chipotle, then back to Jeff's and my apartment for some fun. Chipotle has a promotion where if you dress up like a burrito, they give you a free meal (dressing up like a burrito is loosely interpreted). A group of friends went last year and it was fun. Oh, wait, I do have a picture I can share.

Halloween 2008 at Chipotle

Other than that, things are good. I'm trying to keep up with running. I was working late this week, with a long commute, so I got a tad sidetracked, but I hope to stay on top of it this week. Have a good week, all, and I'll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment